Resource & Web Links
We firmly believe that it is critical for everyone at POA to help to provide as much information as possible to our patients. We LOVE to get questions from our patients! We strive very hard to do everything that we can do to help every patient to understand their situation and their opportunities to improve their daily lives.
Below are several resources and links to websites that our patients have found to be helpful. Please use these sources of information to help you in any way possible.
- First Step, A Guide for Adapting to Limb Loss — created by Amputee Coalition
- Limb Loss Resourced Guide — created by Amplitude Media Group
- ALS Association
- American Board of Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics & Pedorthics
- Amputee Coalition
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Disabled Sports USA
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- National Stroke Association
- USA Paralympics