- POA Team
A Complete Team
The entire team at Prosthetic & Orthotic Associates is dedicated to creating positive patient outcomes each and every day. With decades of experience, each patient who works with POA can expect a professional, caring environment where we believe that each individual has their own needs and requirements.
All of the steps in the Patient Care Process at POA are well-considered and important to creating the successful outcome that every patient desires. The well-trained members of the POA team will work with each patient to walk them through the following steps in the Patient Care Process:
- Initial contact by the patient
- Gathering the initial patient information
- Evaluating each patient through a clinical review process
- Beginning the insurance process
- Fabricating a diagnostic, custom-made device
- Optimizing the performance of the device
- Finalizing the insurance and finance process
- Providing a definitive device made specifically for each patient
- Working with the patient and their therapist to create a successful rehab process
Please take a moment to meet all of our team members at Prosthetic & Orthotic Associates!